Claymount CA1 medical high voltage cable assemblies are X-ray
cables (L3 Locaflex) terminated with 3-pin (O3) Federal Standard
terminations rated for up to 100 kVDC. These assemblies fully comply with IEC
60526 and NEMA XR-7 standards, and are type tested under the severest
life (aging) conditions.
• Low capacitance.
• High flexibility.
• Small diameter.
• 95% shielding braid coverage.
• High temperature 100°C rated plugs, with replaceable spring contact
• Maintenance-free plugs if silicone washer version is used.
• Small diameter flange - cable assemblies are slipped in easily
- ring nut and bolted type divided flange for positive grounding to be
• Unique molded-on soft PVC sleeves, assuring maximum cable stress
relief with optimal bending and flexing features to
ensure long life endurance.
Other models are also available, Please contact us
for further information.